Medical Laryngeal Mask Made of PVC
|2,000-4,999 5,000-19,999 20,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $2.8 US $2.6 US $2.3|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Type: Surgical Supplies Materials
- Certification: CE, ISO13485
- Quality Guarantee Period: Two Years
- Logo Printing: With Logo Printing
- Color: Transparent
- Balloon Capacity: 4ml / 5ml / 12ml /20ml / 30ml/ 40ml
- Transport Package: Standard Shipping Packing
- HS Code: 9019200000
- Material: PVC
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilization: Ethylene Oxide Sterilization
- Group: Pediatric / Adult / Infant
- Medical Device Regulatory Type: Type 2
- Size: 1.0# - 5.0#
- Trademark: Tylenol
- Origin: China
Made of non-toxic medical-grade PVC, transparent, soft and smooth.
Smooth, transparent and kink-resistant tube.
Suitable for Adult, Children and Infant.
Packed by poly-paper pouches with ETO sterilization.
OEM is acceptable
The laryngeal mask is a medical device that keeps a patient's airway open during anaesthesia or unconsciousness. It is a type of supraglottic airway.
A laryngeal mask is composed of an airway tube that connects to an elliptical mask with a cuff which is inserted through the patient's mouth, down the windpipe, and once deployed forms an airtight seal on top the glottis allowing a secure airway to be managed by a health care provider.
They are most commonly used by anaesthetists to channel oxygen or anaesthesia gas to a patient's lungs during surgery and in the pre-hospital setting for unconscious patients.
Consist of airway tube, elliptical mask.
First inner package:
Individually Packed by poly-paper pouches with ETO sterilization.
Shipping packing information:
|Specifications||First package||Q'ty (PCS)||CTN MEAS (CM)|